Our third newsletter for the year 2016 is out and you can get it here for free if you are a member of Las Villas Del Norte.
Make sure to download your very own copy and save it to your digital archives or library.
Also you are more than welcome to submit articles for our next newsletter.
Don't forget to check our our archives to download our previous newsletters.
Table of Contents for This Newsletter:
- From the Editor Pg. 1
- New Members to Las Villas del Norte Pg. 2
- Questions for Our New Members Pg. 3
- Member Emails Pg. 5
- Our Meetings Pg. 6
- Calendar of Future and Past Presentations Pg. 8
- Past Presentations for 2015 Pg. 9
- Our Last Three Presentations Pg. 10
- In the Works Pg. 10
- Early Settlers of Mier: Jose Florencio Chapa and Maria Margarita de la Peña Pg. 12
- Recap of Presentation Is Your Ancestor Really Your Ancestor? The Importance of Citations Pg. 13
- Recap of Presentation Finding Your Ancestors in the United States Census Records Pg. 13
- Nacimientos de Personas con los Apellidos Cano y Cantu en Reynosa Tamaulipas 1860 – 1930 Pg. 14
- Early Settlers of Camargo: Salvador Vela and Maria Agueda de Longoria P.g 15
- 7 Books in Regards to The Archives of Laredo Pg. 17
- Early Settlers of Mier: Jose Ramon Guerra and Maria Rosalia Hinojosa Pg. 20