Prior to 1860 the only institution that would record births, deaths, and marriages was the Catholic church. In this presentation "A Look at Mexican Catholic Church Records" you will learn what genealogical information church records contain and where to find them online and offline.
The presentation will be Decemebr 8, 2019 at 2:00 PM at the Speer Memorial Library located at 801 E. 12th St. in Mission Texas. There is no cost to attend and it is open to the public.
Here is our program:
- 2:00 PM - Greet and Meet - Talk About Genealogy
- 2:15 PM - Presentation "A Look at Mexican Catholic Church Records" - by Moises Garza
- 3:10 PM - Open Registration if Anyone wants to become a member of Las Villas del Norte
- 3:20 PM - Networking time to meet each other and talk about research.
Let Us Know You Are Coming
Choose any of the following to let us know that you are attending.
- Facebook Event = Tell us You Are Coming
We hope to see you there and will be glad if you can make it.
You Can't Make it to this Presentation?
Don't worry, join Las Villas del Norte today and you can watch this presentation online two days after it is recorded. You will also get our printed book "Las Villas del Norte, The 1757 Censuses of Laredo, Dolores, Revilla, Mier, Camargo, and Reynosa", the e-version of our 2018 Journal, plus a ton of other great resources to help you in your genealogy.
Any questions, concerns, or suggestions please let us know bellow in the comment area of this post. Don't forget to join our mailing list using the box to your right hand side to get a recap of the presentation along with any important resources mentioned by our guest.