Come and listen to Esther Camacho present "Hidden History: Hidalgo Cemetery 1884". This presentation will be of interest to family historians and genealogists alike. Also to anyone interested in the history of Hidalgo County. It will be also a great opportunity to meet others with similar interests as you.
The presentation will be October 15, 2018 at 10:00 AM at the Speer Memorial Library located at 801 E. 12th St. in Mission Texas. There is no cost to attend and it is open to the public.
Here is our program:
- 10:00 AM - Greet and Meet - Talk About Genealogy
- 10:15 AM - Presentation "Hidden History: Hidalgo Cemetery 1884" - by Estehr Camacho, MLS
- 11:10 AM - Open Registration if Anyone wants to become a member of Las Villas del Norte
- 11:20 PM - Networking time to meet each other and talk about research.
Let Us Know You Are Coming
Choose any of the following to let us know that you are attending. Our favorite is meetup.com
- Facebook Event = Tell us You Are Coming
We hope to see you there and will be glad if you can make it.
You Can't Make it to this Presentation?
Don't worry, join Las Villas del Norte today and you can watch this presentation online two days after it is recorded. You will also get our printed book "Las Villas del Norte, The 1757 Censuses of Laredo, Dolores, Revilla, Mier, Camargo, and Reynosa", the e-version of our 2018 Journal, plus a ton of other great resources to help you in your genealogy.
Any questions, concerns, or suggestions please let us know bellow in the comment area of this post. Don't forget to join our mailing list using the box to your right hand side to get a recap of the presentation along with any important resources mentioned by our guest.